Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What do Alaska, Mississippi, and Oklahoma have in common?

Before I give the answer to the riddle, I have another infamous list:
1. Number of states I have lived in: 7.
2. Number of different cities or towns I have lived in: 15.
3. Number of different apartments/houses I have lived in: 17.
4. Number of schools I have worked for: 3, soon to be 4.
5. Number of schools (school systems) I have attended: 6, soon to 7.
6. To clarify: Number of schools (not school systems) attended: 9, soon to be 10.
AND, 6. Number of states I have visited as of today: 47. The three that are missing: Alaska, Mississippi, and Oklahoma.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am surprised by Oklahoma.

Matt said...

I'm Mandy's friend from USU. I live in Alaska, so if you ever want to come visit during the next 18 months let us know! Lauren Wolf

Anonymous said...

wow Heath! WE need to get you to Alaska! mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.