Saturday, June 27, 2009

A week in Mexico

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few days. Things are going well, I'm having a fantastic time, the weather is beautiful, the people are fantastic, and, yes mom, I'm eating very well.
These first few are from Teotihuacan. Here are some great skeletons that look like they are sitting around sharing a good joke.



Here is some graffiti.


Yes, these pyramids are as high up as it looks.




These next two are from a rooftop restaurant in San Miguel. I ate hibiscus tacos there.


This last one is just a fluke. I hadn't downloaded my pictures before I left, so now I leave you with a question: how is Mr. Susan?

2 comments:

mandy said...

Looks like fun! Continue to take good pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pictures!!! You ARE studying right? that skeleton picture is awsome!!
Mr. Susan stayed in Texas, He just wasn't sure about the move to Iowa! You know, the whole moving trucks, cat box in a van,hotel rooms, lousy food! He just could not buy into it! talk to you later!!! mom