Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've got the flu...

Well, as usual, I don't have much to say. It was a chaotic week last week, with parents coming into the kindergarten in the mornings, and craziness to boot. Now, again, I'm working more hours.
Boo.
I've been in bed this weekend with the flu, so all of you good praying people say a good prayer for me because we don't really get to call in sick here. I'm glad I've had the weekend to rest up, though, because I've slept most of the weekend and done nothing else. Well, except catch up on my "Bones" episodes, thank you very much, Megs, for getting me hooked on this one. The days are numbered until you get here. Try to pack in a few extra siblings and parents, too, OK?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Red,

Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. I've caught a couple episodes of Bones. Pretty good show! I sent another buddy episodes of a new show called "Reaper", which has Kevin Smith as a creative consultant, if you like his work. It's a pretty funny show! I can go into more detail if you are interrested, but i also know how busy you are.

Anyway, hope you feel better!
-andy

Meg Schroeder said...

Oh Heather Honey, warm as the sunshine! Hope you're feeling better today, and all snuggly as I am long-distance hugging you right now! Soon I shall hug you in person, I see it, in the near future, perhaps on May 22nd!!! YEAH!!!!

Kate said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling icky, never fun even with lots of sleep. Hope this week is better than last and work doesn't take too much of a toll. We got some great pictures taken while we were in Arizona this weekend visiting James' fam. We'll post them tonight on flickr.

Love you,
Kate