Sunday, April 6, 2008

The spring is making me trigger-happy

Well, trigger-happy with my camera, at least. The cherry blossoms have been nuts this weekend, and this morning at church we had beautiful weather, so I was out snapping some pictures.

This first picture shows the street in front of Minerva Hall where International Community Church meets. If you zoom in a little you can see the petals all over, snowing down on these cars. I saw some boys and some men shaking trees and catching the petals like I have only seen people catch the first flakes of snow in winter.

This next one is looking down at the soccer field near the Minerva Hall. Koreans are really committed to playing their sports: these teams have been outside playing every morning on Sundays even if it is raining, twenty degrees or whatever. In the distance, Busan Port is visible.

This last picture is near the entrance to the Pusan University of Foreign Studies (PUFS). This walkway is quite steep, but with these trees, I was enjoying every step.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heath, these pictures are beautiful!! You are a great writer and photographer!!! love mom