Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The avalanche is gaining strength

Just an update for now: I haven't been very good about posting, and I suspect I should get a few things down.
Garage sale and moved this past weekend. This all seemed to go quite well. I'm officially moved into Mom and Dad's house, and my kitties, Grace and Gabby, are settling in just fine. Unfortunately, I still need to clean and spiff up my apartment before I leave. I'm putting that off until next week.
Yesterday was my last day of work. This was very mixed. I am very glad to be finished with this job with all the headaches and anxieties, but a few people there will stay close to my heart. I find myself remembering Alex, Bryentt, Janell, John Vaughn, Marcus, and Henry so fondly. Good luck, you guys. Keep up the good work.
Last thing: I have been planning to go to Pennsylvania next week for Cousin Zack's wedding, but I have recently planned a trip worthy of the McGrail name. I need to stop into Chicago to process my visa, go to St. Paul to see Meg and Mike, and hopefully go to Duluth to see Karin Jansen's wedding, then meet Mom and Dad and the family in Des Moines for Zack and Ariel's wedding shower. This was going swimmingly, but my visa is still not here, so I may drive staight through Chicago and on to MN. If anyone needs to find me, try GPS.
When I get to Korea, I'm going to enjoy a few days of not going anywhere.

No comments: