Saturday, August 25, 2007

It is official.

I have my visa and my plane ticket.
My visa is sort of cool-looking: it is a stamp in my passport that has some English and lots of Korean. Can't read the Korean yet.
My plane leaves from Chicago at 1pm on Monday. Mom and Dad will drive me to Chicago with my two huge suitcases. From Chicago, I fly directly to Seoul, arriving at 5pm on Tuesday. I have a brief layover, and then the flight to Busan is an hour. I am not really looking forward to the flight to Seoul, but I plan to stay up most of the night on Sunday so that I can sleep as much as I can on the flight.
We will see if this really works.
Dad and I were out buying materials to screen in their back porch today. Mom and Dad plan to screen in the porch so that my kitties can be outside a little bit.
I love my parents. They are so great.
Surprisingly, all details seem to be in order. I am packed except for the last minute toiletries, and all the moving, the bills, the doctors' visits, the errands, and everything seems to be finished. Now, I'm just hanging out, trying to enjoy my last few days while trying to not let the blues get to me.

No comments: