Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Crazy busy, but not much to say

Still no pictures. My fun pictures from NJ, from the NJ shore, from NYC, from Meg and Mike's visit, and, of course, many cute pictures of my photogenic nephew, Finn--they are all locked away in my cell phone. I haven't been able to transfer any pictures from my cell even though my buddy Bryentt from work took a look. He's an electronic gizmo genius, and he agrees: my phone is not very logical with the whole photo thing.
Will have to purchase cheep digital in Korea.
My lists are getting shorter. This is good.
My time in the US is getting shorter. This is strange.
My time with my family is getting shorter. This is bad.
The pile of boxes in my apartment is larger. I suppose this is good.
So, not much news. I am still taking everything one step at a time, one day at a time, forgetting to let things soak in too much. They will eventually, though, and this is good.

1 comment:

Meg Schroeder said...

Can't wait to see you on Wed or Thur!! Everything is squared away in Duluth, sounds like we might be tenting it in Knuth's back yard, and Sue is sooooo excited to see you!! And I'm even more excited then that!

Love ya!!