Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A brief recap

The last couple of months have been a strange blur. I was just reading Mandy's blog, and it occurred to me that I have seen everyone in my family except Mandy, Grandma and Grandpa in Texas, cousin Luke in Des Moines, and Uncle Tim and family in Chicago. I think I have seen everybody else in the last months.
And, I probably will get to see everybody else in the next month or so. Except Mandy.
In the meantime, I plan to head out to Los Angeles and New Jersey shortly. This is in the middle of writing syllabi for January, training for online teaching, MFA finances, and convincing myself not to go to another random country to teach for another year.
That's it. Oh, except that I picked up Kate, James, Henry, and Finn from the airport this morning, and I'm heading to Des Moines this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE your father's daughter!!!
. . . .Sue

Heather said...

I love you, Sue.
Can't wait to see you.

Deb said...

Which random country would you choose next, Heather? Theoretically speaking, of course... :o )

mom said...

probably somewhere that will make the hair on the back of my neck raise up!
You forgot to mention that you got into the MFA program at Spaulding in Kentucky! so proud of you! congratulations! mom