Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Sort of Contract

I'm trying to come up with as many different ways to use "A Sort of Life" in the title of a blog.
Anyway, scratch Taejon. The contract had holes, and they did not communicate or budge about filling them.
So, I signed the contract in Busan. This was my first choice of location: beaches, seafood, warm weather, the ocean. Sounds nice, right?
I sent out the contract today. It is not as much money, but I am happier and much more pleased with the level of communication with this school. The head of the school, Eddie Joe, has been emailing me almost daily to straighten out any questions I have. This helps to reassure me and helps to make me feel like they care enough to spend some time and energy talking to me. This is important.
Hard to believe I just got back from NJ this week, it's only been three weeks since I got back from Belize, and I'm tired thinking about all the things that still need to happen.
God willing, everything will work out just fine.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Heather,
Yay! Another McGrail blog to read! Now you just need to get on myspace! It was so nice to see you, if only for a short time. We will be thinking of and praying for you as you embark on this great adventure!
Love,
Sarah