Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's a cold, cold night

Yep. It's pretty cold here in Busan, and I'm doing laundry outside on my front porch/entry/whatever. I'm keeping warm, but I'm really looking forward to some warm days in Hawaii. So here is the top ten things I want to do in Hawaii:

10. Take a ridiculously long bath.
9. Eat a lot of strange foods that I have been craving--like avocados, guacamole, Mexican food, and decent coffee.
8. Take a ridiculously long shower.
7. Go into at least three places of business and ask for something--in English.
6. Pretend it is still Christmas.
5. Sit outside on the linae with everyone for a ridiculous amount of time.
4. Give all my family huge hugs.
3. Drink coffee in the mornings with Mom and Meg and Dad and hopefully Mandy.
2. Talk to Mom, Dad, Meg, Mandy, and Scott for a ridiculous amount of time. Try not to tell them too many times that I miss them and that I love them.
1. Hold my new nephew JT for a ridiculous amount of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a ridiculously great list, and i look forward to it all too! love you, mom

Meg Schroeder said...

Yeah!! Me too!! Yeah!!! 14 days!!! Yeah!!!