Monday, January 7, 2008

Misc. Stuff

So here's a link to the blog at the church here. They have some pretty good pictures posted, mostly of the group that I see on the weekends. Some great pictures of Jenna and John and Sun Hee.

http://iccpusan.blogspot.com/

So speaking of which, John and Sun Hee (or Yee, I'm not really sure which) got all the green card stuff worked out last week. They are leaving later this week. I'm royally bummed: this is the couple I feel that I have connected with the best. And I have not spent that much time with them.
And Christmas keeps coming. I got a package from Kate and James today, but I haven't opened it. I got a package from Mom and Dad, too, that I haven't opened either. I think I will wait for a spare hour to enjoy them a bit more. Pretend it is Christmas again, or something.
So, nothing else new, really, except I'm enjoying my new schedule tremendously, and I feel a great weight lifted since the "bad" teacher left. Everything feels a lot easier right now. It's fantastic.

3 comments:

Portland Dad said...

Here is a not from your mom: Heather You need to go into your settings and click on comments. Choose Anyone for who can comment, that way your mom can leave comments without creating a google account.

Portland Dad said...

Hope your getting to enjoy the adventure your in. I am envious of you

Anonymous said...

esanta kirst websters diners stingy somewhat vicissitude rich ahref poem envisioned
lolikneri havaqatsu