Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas is early!



This is a picture of my pile of loot from Mom and Dad. Wow, I love them so much. The timing couldn't be better. This week has been bad.
I literally had to take a cab home from school (where I receive my mail) to take the package home. I sat like a little kid, almost crying, ripping open the box and spreading the packages all over my bed. I tried hard not to guess what was in the packages too much--I like the surprises too much.
I even got to open a couple marked open now: a LED candle (special interest since I either soldered or inspected about a million LED on circuit boards at my last job) and a package of pencils for my students. They will love me.

2 comments:

Mikey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mikey said...

We were really worried about your Dad hving to "smuggle" the Gap scents on the plane; the TSA might have taken it...