Sunday, December 9, 2007

What a week...

In a week, the leaves have fallen from the trees, I'm beginning to see some Christmas decorations in a few places, and my job has crossed the ridiculous line.
It's funny, these crazy little dramas that keep happening are sort of funny. I'm not quite laughing, but I don't think I'm running yet. I've considered it, one of the leaders at my church suggested that his college would hire me, but I'm trying really hard to honor the whole contract thing.
I don't think I will write specifics. Long story, and maybe not appropriate for the open web.
I'm reading a bit of Penelope Fitzgerald that Meg sent me in this fantastic care package--so good. I was a bit cynical about these books, and it took me awhile to get into this first one, but now I'm totally into "The Blue Flower." If anyone wants me to pass it along when I finish, let me know.
Besides that, I'm trying to find time for myself. That seems like such a stupid thing, but I have found some different people that I enjoy spending time with, but mostly the days slip by. I can't believe it is almost Christmas, and three months have slipped away already.

1 comment:

Meg Schroeder said...

I want to read it if you like it!!