Thursday, December 27, 2007

A really quick post

I put some of the pictures from Christmas on Facebook. I don't know why I am having such a hard time with the blog, but I am exploring new media. This is exciting.
Yesterday was another four letter day. I mean, four cards from family and friends. The other teachers are jealous, and I was so excited. I got two cards from Mom (I love you so much, and I love the little treats!), a card from Meg (I love you so much, and I wish I were in IN), and a card from John Lundy (What a surprise! My friend from Duluth by way of Belize, for those of you who don't know!)
He enclosed a wonderful poem that I am writing here:
Today I found a
Coca-cola can,
a half-eaten apple,
and a tumble weed,
a squished up caterpiller
and you
Considering all the things
that I found today,
and judging from the
laughter and the tear time
I had with you
I think
finding you
was
better than
the squished-up caterpiller

I love this poem. Thank you, John.

1 comment:

Portland Dad said...

it was cool seeing the pictures on facebook but that is small drop in a large bucket of want for more phot evidence of your cosmopolitan life in Busan. We miss you and think and talk about you often. Keep writing and keep finding the humor where ever you see it.