Monday, December 3, 2007

Send a prayer...

Ok. A couple of you know that one of the American teachers and I have been, well, not getting along. I thought that things were "resolved," so to speak, such that we could coexist.
Well, I'm receiving the brunt of more of her difficulties. I'm taking on her Grade 3 class (I already have half the class, meets for two hours, every school day) because she has too many hours. This has happened before. So now, I am taking on more students, which means more unpaid preparation time.
I'm getting tired and frustrated. I'm trying so hard not to be angry, but whenever I see her, I want to tell her how much trouble she causes me and everyone else. There have been quite a few situations--ranging from mildly annoying to bordering on ridiculous.
I'm just trying to do my work and interact with her as little as possible. Right now, though, I'm extremely frustrated by the lack of work ethic and by the attitude of privelege that some teachers seem to show.
Gripe, gripe, gripe.
Pray for me, nonetheless.

2 comments:

Meg Schroeder said...

Hang in there sweetie, thinking of you all the time!!

Meg Schroeder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.